6 Bridal Beauty Essentials
Today marks the countdown to the busiest bridal season of the year. What should you be thinking about 3 months before in your Bridal Beauty Regimen?
A consistent skin care regimen. Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate and Moisturize. Our skin care specialist would be happy to provide you with these service.
“The key to avoiding wedding day beauty emergencies is planning ahead” explains the bridal beauty experts from the Knot.com. We couldn’t agree more! Be sure to pack these six beauty essentials in a small makeup bag that can be easily accessed in between the ceremony, pictures and the reception:
1. Glo Minerals Water Resistant Mascara-You may get a little emotional on your wedding day so be prepared. Water resistant mascara will help keep your look going strong even if you shed a few tears during your vows or your maid of honors toast.
2. Moisture Hydration Mist-The perfect solution to hydrate and soothe your skin after an outdoor ceremony or a dance marathon. Simply mist your skin for a radiant glow.
3. Lip Color-No look is complete without lip color. Whether you choose a nude or red lip always keep an extra lip color handy to avoid fading throughout the day.
4. Hairspray-Redken’s “Control Addict” is the perfect hairspray to avoid unruly frizz and flyaways. It’s also perfect for that quick hair touch up.
5. Luxury Hand Cream-Our “Fluffy Bunny” hand cream by FarmHouse Fresh is the best way to make sure your hands stay moisturized after all the hand holding, hand shaking, and bouquet throwing.
6. Protecting Powder SPF 30 by Glo Minerals-If you planning an outdoor wedding, ceremony or photo shoot don’t forget to apply SPF throughout the day!
For a fantastic wedding day check-list created by the experts, click here: Wedding checklist