Summer is here and ready to serve looks with these pastel trends. Want to make a statement this summer season? Fantasy colors may be perfect for you! Though pastel hair is nothing new in the beauty world, there are some fresh takes on it, and new techniques to achieve your look. From gorgeous shades of peach to pops of purple pastel, we can’t stop staring at candy-colored hair. If you are considering changing your look, here are our top five favorite pastel hair colors that are perfect for summer days. Ask your Redken stylist about City Beats, Redken’s semi permanent color line.
1. Whether you go icy ombre, or a baby blue balyage, pastel blue is an eye catcher. This is a gorgeous look that is sure to get attention.
2. For those that are wanting to dip their toes in the pastel color world, peach hair may be the perfect match for you. The peach color allows you to play around with brighter shades without going too extreme. It’s a beautiful soft, warm look.
3. Summer’s sweetest hair trend goes to bubblegum pink hair. This bubbly shade is perfect for anyone looking to make a statement.
4. Looking for a subtle change? Ask your stylist about this lilac hair color. This beautiful subtle color blends easily with natural shades leaving a flawless finish.
5. Take the next step to the rose gold hair trend by going dusty rose. Ask your stylist to add a shadowed root at your hairline. This shadow creates a dimension and depth to your rose gold hair color that is amazing.